Screen Centre draws a simple crosshair in the middle of your screen. I made this mostly for Rust because I was sick of making a crosshair by putting bluetack in the middle of my screen. Probably works
- Requires Windows 10 because reasons.
- Doesn’t work well on Windows 7 – you will take a massive FPS hit.
- Windows 8.x hasn’t been tested.
- Games need to be run in Fullscreen-Windowed mode so that the crosshair can be drawn in its own transparently overlayed window. This avoids modifying or interfering with the game process.
- Hold control and use the arrow keys to position the crosshair.
- Colour, size, and transparency options area changed from the system tray menu.